From Friday 11th August 2017 ArtsTrail Studios and Art of Coffee have moved to new, larger premises at:
1 Priory Terrace,
That’s the old Central Post Office building at the junction of Victoria Terrace and Priory Terrace, next to the Parish Church at the bottom of town.
This gives us a much larger space for the gallery, cafe and studios.
It will take a few days to get sorted out after the move, but then everything will be the same as previously:
- opening hours 11:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday to Saturday;
- gallery of work by local artists;
- high quality tea, coffee and cakes in Art of Coffee;
- printing and framing services;
- contact phone 07450 990 389.
We are now taking applications to rent the artist studios. Come along to view the available spaces or apply online at www.artstrail.co.uk/about-us/the-studios/applying-for-a-studio/.